The Future of Rosin Pressing
The MGM line utilizes next-level engineering to bring the future of rosin to life in beautiful fashion. With the MGM 87, industrial precision mates with the finest components to give you terpene-rich rosin you can brag about.
No-Twist Guide Rails
Four guide rails prevent unwanted lateral and rotational motion. Each rail has an independent spring and oil-filled brass bushing for ultra-smooth action. The quad-rail design strengthens the press to near-indestructible quality and eliminates the platen-twist that’s been breaking your bags.
Four heating elements and Tufnol insulation ensure perfect thermal distribution across each platen surface. PID controllers responsively manage heat for a quick flow of oil and maximum terpene retention.
- 100% CNC-machined quality
- Quad-rail design (0.013” machining tolerance)
- 10-ton BVA hydraulic ram for reliable strength
- 7.4 ton @ 420bar (6,000psi)
- Responsive PID Controllers (Omron E5GC)
- Four 250-watt elements
- T6 aluminum platens (70 x 130mm / 2.75 x 5.10”)
- Tufnol insulation blocks for targeted heat
- 1-year full warranty. 2-year warranty on structural components
- Dimensions: 250 x 285 x 345 mm / 10 x 11.2 x 13.5”
- 22 kg / 48 lbs.